Saturday, February 28, 2009

gaduh gaduh

27/2/09
after play play with cheer ah head...
is the time for me to tuition
the tuition time is 8pm start till 10pm actually
but the silly teacher
8.34pm oni start
ok fine!
after tuition i think its about 10.13pm,
i asked teacher whether the acc tuition is count 2 hours$
or 1.5 hours $
thn...lim yue fang kena shoot back by him
nvm....he shoot me..
i shoot back him oni...
HE BE CHU 1 , I BE 15 ! ADIL RITE?!!
shoot lai shoot qu....
till 10.24pm
most important thing is...
he said he wan find my mum out for 'keng' my clumsy thing
keng ma keng la...who sked who..
say DIRTY, you WIN
say LATE, you WIN
say COLD JOKE, you WIN
(not funny at all with ur joke!)
always call ppl 'ti liang' u...
thn who come ti liang us??we give $ to u
still wan shoot us...make us late...
nvm nvm FINE FINE FINE !!!!!
i jz shout out all those thing tat complain by some tuition mate...
altho i hate him too,
but i ady campur all ppl's opinion to SHOUT OUT~
scold,u can scold me 1 ppl,
i dun care...
I CARE MY FRENS MORE THN MY STUDIES!
(i just say the truth,i can gv up my study but my frens CNT!)
I wun say sorree to u - MR KC LOO!
how u tell my mum tats ur business,
i wun care about it..
ur name....KC...
plz refer to hokien short form...
K for ka
C for cheng
sometime u really wasting our time...!
its late,
u go play with ur stupid dog MENG MENG!
if not....
bring the stupid dog tuition together with us..
thn,ur stupid dog MENG MENG keep shit-ing here n thr,
waliao...how we study with shit together?!!!!
WAD THE FUCK U DOING HERE??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment