Monday, January 10, 2011

Facebook





Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook.


He announced : Facebook will end on 15th March. (yea, this is a nightmare for some people. i am not that addicted to Facebook now compare to the past. Yeappiiee! I became a big good girl :)


For me, this is an awesome idea. (Yea, takda tipu. memang thinking like that. Dont suspect!) 


I think this is a good chance for us to communicate more with our beloved parents, and not just chit chatting with some 'friends' through Facebook
And here is the link that he announced the news.. lets see if you interested on it. 






ar boh... you can just ignore me and continue with your Facebook.


OH YA!! I have to steal all all all the photo from Facebook


in case the news was real... then...
apa pun takda left at last... 




Once i saw this sentence, i think...
Facebook is actually a fake world for humans..
Everyone choose to like your comments, like your everything, or just a comment with 'LOL' (the most == comment for me and i hate this). 


A real friend will really concern about you or even give you a warm hug. 
A real friend will try to help you up but not just like your comment without helping anything up.


So, its OK if Facebook gonna say byebye to me. Because i know, i have real friends that always beside me :)




'' Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That’s always a good thing. ''

No comments:

Post a Comment