Friday, December 17, 2010



16/12/2010

Monash University Foundation YearGraduation Night.
Actually, it was just like a normal & simple night dinner. But it was Awesome! :)
Everyone look gorgeous, look pretty, look handsome. Applause!!


our pretty nice lecturers dance : Shakira Waka Waka :)
nice show teacher! ** clap clap clap **

Yesterday was our last day to be a muffin.
From that night, I was just realized that.. I got not much friends.But, i love them :)

Xin Tian, Sha Jing, Sze Wei, Yee Leng, Yi Rin, Jelicia, Wan Ying, Qi Wei, Bryan See, Yen Mieng, Kar Mun, Kenneth, and sure, my Sarawak Kelly :)

Thank You my friends :)

You guys make my college life wonderful, help me on my academic , Yuefang appreciate much much much.




17/12/2010

I achieved my dream.

I fulfilled the university requirement
I can have my 4 months holiday
I can enroll in the university that i want - Monash University.


Although I did get what i want, but... i am not very satisfied with my achievement.
and i know, YOU will feel disappointed to me too... I am sorry but. THANK YOU ...

Piggy, thank you very much
thank you... for everyday accompany me until i finish study every night.
thank you... for being my lovely supporter all the way from i start MUFY till now.
thank you... always encourage me to be a good girl, nice girl.

All the way, thank you Mr. G.
i appreciate and ...



loveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment