Monday, August 15, 2011

a post from Tung :)

Ya, I read people's blog when I am free or.. I Miss them =D

I'm so sorry that I promised my dear buddy to post about my birthday but I have not done it yet :O
* Sorry Miss Tham Tham & Tung Tung * :)

She is my friend since.. standard 1. WOW. Sometime we like having "heart electric feel". Ya, it's kinda weird for both girl except for twins. But we really did sometimes :D
See through her eye, I know what happen to her, same thing happen to her too :)

And sure, I found my true friends :) caring & sharing without dispute & fuss.
Mama said, appreciate friends in primary and especially secondary. Uni life, is hard sometime.
But I'm glad that I have all of them now :D Thank you so much.

Back to topic, I'm touched that i found this post from my bestie's blog :D

Her blog =D


So, you should really appreciate if you have friends that will always be your side supporting you, all the time :)    - Tung 






And ya, here comes my Primary school friends. We still contact each other and actually we did organize and finding chance for yamcha.. I ffk few times. sorry :'(




These ma lat lou & ma lat po is my form 4 form 5 friends. We teased each other last time. Now, we did too! :D Through facebook, twitter, or phone call sometime.  We gonna meet up soon!! YEAH! :) I miss soon ling. :(




Ooppss.. i can't ditch these 3 monkey :) Takda mereka, Takda add math :D They came to my house to teach me and YeeLin add math every Saturday since September till SPM! My great Secondary friends! :D *Some are Primary yoo!*






HAHA! This is 1 of the memorable photo! They're my Uni friends :) I appeared in the photo but I'm not there actually :D Thanks for teaching me! take care of me! YAY! You guys teach me how to grow, how to smile, You guys are great ! :) 






OPPSSS... Question came.


Is sista = friend? YOOO SURE!! :) I won't be missing out my Sista. Just because love each other :) 






YAY! I smile after I blog this post :) 

Glad to have them in my friendship life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment