Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy that having you guys with me :)

I'm wondering when is the next chance for 8 of us gather and play together while class start.


First week of class can considered as Honeymoon week.
From the second week onward, stress and pressure are coming towards you like nobody business seriously.

First week, I'm still able to have lunch with them. Next week, owh.. Its only Thursday we can meet. :(

But never mind, I believe that we'll always be together :') 

Accounting, Banking and Finance & Management, Marketing :)

Lim Yuefang, learn to be more independent, everyone trust that you can do it. So, DO IT LA. WAIT WHAT?!

ohya, 27 Feb 2012, The skinny perasan auntie Chee Chuan birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE :)

8 of us together and celebrate his birthday.
Laugh, Shout, Swim, Play, Eat, Hantam, Bully, Sayang, & etc.

I'll miss and appreciate that feel :) seriously, nothing else bothering us. (except for missing someone LOL)

There is always next time for us :D Good Luck everyone~ I love you guys!!
Thanks for giving me lots of joys and supports! I wont feel lonely again although i'm really attending classes alone LOL :D


I keep on finding my camera album, pendrive and everywhere. 
I couldn't find any 1 of our group photo. HOW COME ? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment