Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Bias

It's April now. I dunno when is my Final exam but i am kinda scared right now

Accounting, 
I hate 123456789..

Business & Econs Statistic, 
I hate x,y,mx,c,^,123456789..

Economics, 
still okay. but I hate the lecturer


Management, 
boleh tahan. I hate when i tak faham those words.

And I know, this is stupid and childish for hating such much thingy.
So now, i gonna one leg step few sampan again.

I forced myself to say :


I LOVE ACCOUNTING
I LOVE ECONOMICS
I LOVE EBS
I LOVE MANAGEMENT

By the way ,thanks my manager & all the wolves for helping me! =D
i feel so happy when i get spoon feed from you guys but i know i shouldn't do it :( I should try everything on myself before ask for help.. but...

i don't dare to aimed for high high marks,
PASS
is still a question mark for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment