Monday, March 7, 2011

Movie Day :]

3/11/2010 -- 6/3/2011  It had been 4 months ...
 My butt butt not sitting on cinema seat for 4 months. Thats damn long long long for me :(
Anyway, i got to watch a nice movie today. :)
I feel so excited since Thursday we talked about movie and you decided to bring me there (although there is no promised :)
i had been waiting and waiting for this chance.. Thank you my Mr. manager.

Friends that close to me may know, i love Ballet..i know it is just a dream for me right now and ever.
I wait and wait and wait for this movie for long time. After 4 months thirst for a movie, and the 1st movie of the year is my dream.. Black Swan!

Oh ya, thank you San explaining and telling some of the storyline to me, or else i really feel lost in the movie. :)



If everyone is a White Swan. No matter how pure they are, there is still a Black Swan in the heart. That is just depends on will the black swan inside their heart pop out at the critical moment of their life.


  I hope i can be the White Swan standing on the stage. But i know this is just a dream. 
So dream for tonight : I am a Balerina 



Mama, i miss my point shoe. 


I twisted my leg when i dance and spin. 
I hurt my hand when i fell down.
(maybe i am too fat, me myself also cant tahan my own weight)
I hate this shoe before because it makes me feel embarrassing in front of my dancemates and get scold from my ballet teacher, Mdm. Wong :(

But now, i regret. And i know, it was toooooo late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment