Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Battle of Monashians

25/2/2011. Battle of Monashians aka Sport event :D

1) I am in Purple group :) 

This is my leader. LENG dou ah!!!! and she is a pro Balerina!


2) I forced my friends to accompany me to this battle. Thanks Yeeleng :)

3) I meet 1 new friend. yeah :)
YeeLeng, Chiu Jia (new friend, i not sure whats her name), Kah Wai, & me!

4) One of the games i joined. Mini game :0


Tug of War

They having doubt on me and asking me whether I got enough energy to pull anot :D

and my friends told them : LIM YUE FANG's energy macam lembu! 

Me and Leng played Dodge Ball too. Purple juniors no one play it before. hahaa! just so syok syok la..dont shy :)
Yue Fang, Yee Leng, Boon Kee, Qi Wei, Chee Chuan, & a guy. (2 girls 4 boys.)

and guess what? i am the last survivor. GG.com
i got no ball on my hand. but the greeen team damn ganas. 4 guys having balls and shoot me gao gao. Takda gentleman punya. Ishh!
I enjoyed playing that and i want to rematch again but no time. so... Bye Dodge Ball...

We run through whole campus and finally, PURPLE GROUP WON CHAMPION!! Hurray!!



Spot me :p 

I 1st time being active in college/Uni life. I love this but i cant play always.. 
Assignments are waiting for me to complete. i gonna faint now.
Looking at the due date to pass up assignment, all come through my mind is just a word.. SCREW YOU ASSIGNMENT :'(

1 comment:

  1. mam mam zuo.. dun rush.. need to rest... take care...

    ReplyDelete