Wednesday, July 15, 2009


thanks my dear fellow friends, my family, my cousins, my teachers!!!
THANKS!

my watch no battery, i have a nice nice watch 2day!!!
thanks JEUNN HAO!

my bag rosak, i have 2 nice nice bag 2day!!
thanks KITYEE , WEIMING, TEOH!
thanks HUIXIN , LI QUEN!

my aunt bought me 2 special present..can u guess it?
1..Hush Puppies shirt.
2.. TOMYAM !!
wow!! i love this present vry vry muchiieee~~ahaha
thanks JIU MU!!

thanks WeiMing muffin =) delicious!
thanks HuiXin cake =)
(altho like abit...not suk==) but thats nice XD

here is the CARDSSS from my dear 5a8 frens,teacher & 5a10 frens ^^
thanks to ---

Tham Hui Ying =)
Gan Jing Ru =)
Esther Chin =)
Wong Kah Yan =)
Tang Wan Li =)
Loo Hsiu Luan =)
Michelle Chung =)
Liew Kar Wai =)
Yeo Hooi Ching =)
Tan Yin Torng =)
Har Yuen Teng =)
Lim Ai Wen =)
Wan Ern Hui =)
Eva Ng =)
Toon Kar Poh =)
Lim Phooi Shen =)
Lau Jia-Le =)
Loh Yih Chien =)
Kua Mun Cheen =)
* PUAN. SOW

further more, i am here to say thank to all people that wished me on facebook, msg, or sumwhere else =)

and 1 secret person,thank you tat gv me kacau for few minutes on ur car XD
finally...i get wat i want !!
XD THANKS VERY MUCH!!
(but i feel so guilty..coz..make u cnt do ur assignment ><)
SORRY!
i will appreciate wad i had this year birthday!


I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment