Monday, May 11, 2009

wesak eve,wesak&mother day

sooo soree for the late late late update my bloggie^^
the pic show u...wad m i busying this 3 days~
# wesak eve#
#wesak day#
#wesak carnival# hambalang wesak geh thing...soree mama ><

see thru da pic~ its mean mean mean to me ^^ thx my sista n ngai chean teacher!!
with our cutie MANAGER PEACOCK
we are serious=) *pyjamas party?*
he told me :" the fatty peacock TT"
3 short hair,short height~
camwhore at 8/5,nite. i love my left eye =)
==============================
this is wesak eve aka mathoers day ><

the 3 kanak
the 2 'man' make-uping...
me n suni!!
xiao jun b the 1st white mouse
wan tching the 2nd mouse for me =)
before perfoamance!!!
with the 2 little tiny cuite pie~
JASSSIIIMMIINNEE!!! finally u came! we love u^^

this is trhe performance on tat day
DRAMA & PEACOCK!

after performance,sure is the high gei camwhore section!!!
meiying
yinsan
suni-the rocker!!yeelin
and the crazy ME!
the pic tat wana show to my tuition teacher
(to prove tat we really gt performance coz we skipped tuition^^)
my hair on this few days!
miss it lar x(
i noe its wierd~but i like u like?blek@!
4 monkeys,meiying??
see the qiant size shirt!! **suni finding her mama *
lovely place!
here is the story to tell....
we are BUSYING taking down the flat,
i climb,suni 'lipat'
suni is angrying,but not angry at me,dun worry^^
see her 'tiger' face...

becoz...ppl busying,u see this gang!!
fatt yew teacher,r u a blow king in this gang?
**wakakakkakaka**
i LAUGHED!!


==========================================
haha!!
dun say i dun hv my mum heart!!!
we went THE GARDEN on 9/5!!
for dinner~




the ladybird card for them!!
doo my brother put under the door!
I DAMN REGRET TAT...
I CNT TAKE PHOTO WITH HIM~
TAT HE WISH TO~
HAIZ!!
anyway!! BE HAPPY ALWAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment