Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's just..something

This is for you, girl

Maybe this is kinda childish video and this may not be helping you up right now.
I have no guts to listen to you on spilling your guts, and me myself know i am not a good listener,
so, i just hope I can have an energetic you like past.
A smile can brighten up your life.
You have us, remember? 
cheer up!


Sometimes, I couldn't help anything, when you're down, you're sad, you're in anger, and everything bad flash into your mind
There is also sometimes, you seems weird and kinda emo.
But sometime, you're pretty nice, energetic and active.

Time flies, everything must have a change, nothing can be constant forever. Ya..
But don't forget, we're always here for you.
Get a boom from parents, outsider, boyfriend, gang,
doesn't mean you lost everything kay?
You still have us :)

Let a smile sweep aways your tears and stand up together :)

We did and always appreciate you and love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment