Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the unlucky me ><

i tell u ~
but dun laugh...i am realy 'lun zun' i tell u~
(yong yeelin included)
FIRST.
11/4, b4 going tuition n shoon siang party,
me n yeelin went Parkson, Central, Pearl Point
buy his lovely cutie present
thn!!
on the road,then yong yeelin step on my pretty shoe,
my shoe ROSAK!
thn gonna buy 1 new ugly wai wai wai shoe to wear..
SECOND.
12/4, after fo xue ban,i wana eat mc flurry!
but,the machine ROSAK!
nvm lo..i ate fries...
at nite, FEVER
THIRD.
13/4.morning, mama gv me drink 1 liquid
thn after recess, about 11pm.
i started stomach super duper hyper pain!
i sabar sabar n tahan..
at last, my stomach n my butt 'gap gong' me..
mean...its time for me to go toilet.
ok..i went..many toilet flush...ROSAK!
1 thing lucky is the last toilet flush better thn other.i used tat.
after tat,my leg no energy till nite.
dun sleep 1st,still gt 1 story on 13/4
^^
after tuition 10pm. waiting baba fetch me.
tat time...raining...
baba car came,so happy, me n yong yeelin wana back home sure.
the floor is slippery,
i fell down...leg blood,.nvm...
the yong yeelin step on my middle finger.
now my middle finger ROSAK
cacat jor...cnt move down,
mean...u o noe lar~
sekaligus unlucky thing happen on me..
yengz bah...
14/4... once i wake up,kena hut by baba...
no reason~!!
wad the.....tut tut tut...
(i din say anything)
early noe i go school this morning.
thn can skip from my baba SINGING LESSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment